Wanted Storeperson Extrodonaire Jobs Vacancy in Superior Personnel Ltd
Superior Personnel Ltd urgently required following position for Wanted Storeperson Extrodonaire. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wanted Storeperson Extrodonaire Jobs Vacancy in Superior Personnel Ltd Jobs Details:
We are looking for a reliable, experienced stores person a long term stores assignments in the airport region.
Our client requires a candidates who:
- Are physically fit and able
- Are reliable and adaptable with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Current OSH license and Forklift, Reach or Stockpicker Endorsements.
- Have reliable transport (own car preferred)
- Are able to provide a verbal reference from your most recent place of employment
- Can work 10-12 hour day shifts from Sunday to Wednesday .
- Current license and endorsements
- Experience in a similar role
- Willingness to work long hours
Why should you apply? Because we offer:
• Great rates
• Weekly pay
• Variety of roles
• Immediate start for the right candidate
If you would like to join our team and temp at Superior Personnel, please click the "Apply" button below and submit your most recent CV along with your current contact details.
To be eligible to apply for this role and any others advertised by Superior Personnel, you must be able to submit proof of your legal entitlement to work in New Zealand.
For more hot jobs check out www.superiorpersonnel.co.nz or our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.