Depot Conversion Manager Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy in Goodman
Goodman urgently required following position for Depot Conversion Manager Month Ftc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Depot Conversion Manager Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy in Goodman Jobs Details:
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams,… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Reporting to the Network Business Manager, The Depot Conversion Manager will be an integral member of the Supply Chain and Operations Team. It will make a strong contribution to supporting our current and future depot/warehousing requirements.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Manage sourcing and/or construction of new depots against requirements and ensure they are ready to be operational and in place on time to support changes
- Manage conversion of existing depots to meet future operational requirements
- Role will require national travel
- Ensure all modifications are scheduled and completed within the required deadlines
- Ensure all temporary arrangements are co-ordinated with distributors to meet the conversion deadlines
- Ensure accurate records are kept up to date to ensure correct cost is managed against the future cost model
- 3- 5 years Project Management experience within the Construction Industry
- Strong relationship building skills across all levels
- Building or renovation experience of small size depots/warehouses is essential
- Contract management and negotiation experience
- Prior experience in the construction industry is highly desirable
- Understanding of Health & Safety
- Food Safety knowledge
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au and click Register to submit your details.