Customer Engagement Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ray White Group Belmont
Ray White Group Belmont urgently required following position for Customer Engagement Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Engagement Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ray White Group Belmont Jobs Details:
- Are you driven by enhancing customer experience?
- Have a flair for digital marketing?
- Ever considered working in the fast paced and exciting world of real estate?
Be part of an innovative and reputable agency! We need an energetic, diligent and entrepreneurial marketing manager who can coach and lead our team!
Our team at Ray White Takapuna are looking for a highly organised individual.
- Do you display meticulous attention to detail?
- Do you have experience in lead generation and customer contact?
- Want to manage our agencies customer care team and digital marketing?
- Have a flair for coaching, developing and leading customer engagement teams?
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
We have a busy office environment, with plenty of potential for career growth, development opportunities and progression. Our team is trained to the highest standards and always adopt the latest tools available in the industry to ensure first class results every-time.
- Training, coaching and leading the customer care team;
- Managing team outcomes and performance;
- Managing lead generation with a hands on approach;
- Analysing statistics and compiling market reports and newsletters;
- Developing digital marketing content;
- Producing social media posts and analysing campaigns;
- Reporting on data and trends; and
- Improving and seeking out new ways to generate engagement.
- Digital marketing and social media skills;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence individuals at all levels;
- Coaching and development of teams;
- Lead generation;
- Strong decision making skills;
- Organisational and time management;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- A high level of self-management, ability and initiative;
- Computer skills, typing speed and ability to learn fast; and
- Some industry knowledge is preferable (but not a requirement).
Is this you?
- An effective communicator with a bright, and influential personality;
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail in your work;
- Good with numbers, detail and following procedures;
- A good time manager and generally work at a brisk pace;
- Motivated by the opportunity to present ideas and suggestions that will improve standards and quality of work;
- Enjoy leading and being part of a high-performing team;
- Take pride in your work, which is done to a high standard and you value accuracy in everything you do;
- A positive attitude to life, you look for the best in others:
- A creative flair, you like designing, creating and improving things;
- Intelligent and make decisions based on facts and information; and
- A Real Estate Licence would be a distinct advantage as would previous experience in a real estate office (but it's not a requirement!).
Established in 1902, Ray White has become a household name, synonymous with the property and Real estate industry, home loans and insurance.
While locally owned and operated, Ray White Takapuna is backed by the strength of the Ray White Network, Australasia's leading real estate brand comprising of nearly 12,000 passionate property professionals and 1,000 franchises across 11 countries.
A family owned company with strong values that seeks to be proud of every transaction, Ray White sell 3.64 million dollars worth of Real Estate every hour.
The team at Ray White Takapuna are trained to the highest standard and always adopt the latest tools available in the industry ensuring that clients receive only a first class service. If you believe you will fit in with the team, we encourage you to apply!
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter along with your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re motivated by the competitive, fast-paced world of real estate, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping people achieve their dreams then....
(Please note, applications will only be accepted by way responding to this advertisement . Please do not contact the office directly.)