Health Students Casual Care Assistant Positions Available Waitemata Central Bureau Services Dhb Jobs Vacancy in Waitemata District Health Board North West Auckland
- Health Students Casual Care Assistant Positions Available Waitemata Central Bureau Services Dhb
- Waitemata District Health Board North West Auckland
- 11 Jun, 2018 7 days ago
Waitemata District Health Board North West Auckland urgently required following position for Health Students Casual Care Assistant Positions Available Waitemata Central Bureau Services Dhb. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Students Casual Care Assistant Positions Available Waitemata Central Bureau Services Dhb Jobs Vacancy in Waitemata District Health Board North West Auckland Jobs Details:
Health Students! Casual Health Care Assistant positions available, Waitemata Central Bureau Services- Waitemata DHB
- Closes 05 Jul 2018
- Posted 07 Jun 2018
Calling all Health Students!
Are you a health student looking to start work within the health environment?
Why not complement your studies and earn money while working in a health setting.
Waitemata District Health Board is looking for Health Students, to come and join us as a Casual Health Care Assistant at our Waitemata Central- Bureau Services.
What we can offer you:
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle while studying
- Gain practical experience within health setting as part of an integrated health team
- Option to work across either North Shore or Waitakere Hospitals
- Free 24/7 Gym across both sites
- Discounts at some great companies (Travel, food, health & beauty)
Working for our Bureau means that you will enjoy frequent work opportunities and flexible working hours. You will gain experience from working across a variety of wards and also help build on your skills and knowledge.
Duties would focus around assisting Registered Nurses with providing patients with personal care, maintaining a safe environment and providing excellent customer service.
- Works well in a team, uses initiative and can work cooperatively
- Demonstrate the Waitemata Health values
- Flexibility to work shifts, minimum of 4 hours required- am, pm, night of part-shifts (e.g. 7pm to 11pm).
In order to apply for this position please go to www.jobsinhealthnz.com and upload a current CV and cover letter.
To view the full job description please click here.
For further information please contact Marianne Lemmens, Manager, Bureau Services 09 441 8994, Liz Oldfield- Associate Clinical Charge Nurse 09 486 8920 x43703
Closing date: 5th July 2018
Job number: NOR03559