Resource Worker Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government
New Zealand Government urgently required following position for Resource Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Resource Worker Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Jobs Details:
Resource Worker - Casual
- Flexible hours and supportive working environment
- Help support our Tamariki and Rangitahi
You will be empathetic, responsible and trustworthy as you assist youth getting to and from activities or appointments and provide mentoring and supervision.
Ideally you will have:
- previous experience caring for or mentoring children and young people
- a clean full NZ driver's licence
- a calm demeanour under pressure
- the ability to quickly build rapport with children and young people
- good time management skills
- excellent knowledge of the Gore area
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- New Zealand Citizenship or Residency as this is a Level 4/5 ANZSCO role
- ability to meet VCA safety checking and Ministry vetting requirements (e.g. police check).
The hourly rate for this role is $20.10 an hour dependent on the skills and experience you bring to the role.
If you think you have what it takes, and are totally committed to doing what's right for children and young people, and helping them to grow up safe and strong, then we'd love to hear from you.
How to apply
Internal Oranga Tamariki Employees – please apply through your myHR portal at work. This will ensure that your myHR employee profile is visible as internal candidate.
All external applicants including Ministry of Social Development employees please apply through the apply button and upload your CV and cover letter to our applicant tracking system. Please note all applications must be made online.
If you have any queries about the role please contact Renee Stevenson, Assistant Site Manager, Gore – Phone: 039020322
Applications close: 9th July 2018.