Team Leader Consumer Set Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Christchurch
Vodafone Christchurch urgently required following position for Team Leader Consumer Set. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Leader Consumer Set Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Christchurch Jobs Details:
At Vodafone we care about your internal mobility journey. We will stretch you, challenge you and give you the opportunities you have been seeking to expand your career. You will engage in experiences that you wouldn’t get anywhere else, get exposure to cool technology, and opportunities for learning beyond Aotearoa.
Our Consumer Team Leaders lead a team of Set Up Specialist agents. You will be delivering best in class end to end service for Vodafone NZ customers and proactively seek opportunities for continuous improvements in overall customer service delivery.
What will I be doing?
- Develop and manage a high performing team to meet or exceed team and individual goals
- Empower the team to focus on problem resolution and customer happiness as the primary outputs for their work, and ensuring a visible and real-time presence throughout the work day to support and coach frontline staff for improved performance and increased first call resolution
- Facilitate and promote continuous improvement, both individually and through the team
- Continuously build, maintain and share knowledge of current company products and services
- Provide an effective response to issues, including support to other team leaders, staff and customers directly by resolving escalated customer issues and complaints to ensure customer centric solution
- Proven experience and success in leading, mentoring and developing a team to meet targets
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult issues
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Proven ability to determine priorities to meet or exceed the customer requirements and expectations
- Developed training and mentoring skills
- Experience in people leadership desirable
- Understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Minimum of 3 years customer service experience
With Vodafone, your rare talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you’ll enjoy an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of exceptional people while you’re growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.
The future is exciting… Ready?