Loss Prevention Associate Hours Per Fortnight Hastings Jobs Vacancy in Farmers
- Loss Prevention Associate Hours Per Fortnight Hastings
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Farmers urgently required following position for Loss Prevention Associate Hours Per Fortnight Hastings. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Loss Prevention Associate Hours Per Fortnight Hastings Jobs Vacancy in Farmers Jobs Details:
Fantastic career path
In a loss prevention role, your key focus is minimising loss from all sources by:
- Investigating stock discrepancies
- Identifying loss patterns
- Uncovering internal theft
- Removing opportunities for theft
- Ensuring a safe and secure store environment.
To be successful in a Loss Prevention role, you will
- Have amazing communication skills, written and oral communication
- Be confident and remain calm under pressure
- Be able to handle situations of conflict and have the ability to apprehend shoplifters
- Be willing to go the extra mile to help our customers
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and honest at all times.
In return for your hard work and talents, we are offering clear career progression and development opportunities alongside a fun team who love what they do.
If you are looking for a fresh start and are driven to succeed, apply now!
Entitlement to work in New Zealand
In accordance with the Immigration Act 2009, you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in New Zealand during the selection process. If invited to interview, you will be required to bring original documentation with you. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions on our Contact Us page for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.