Technical Test Lead Jobs Vacancy in Infy Newzealand Wellington City
Infy Newzealand Wellington City urgently required following position for Technical Test Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Test Lead Jobs Vacancy in Infy Newzealand Wellington City Jobs Details:
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct/participate in the requirement elicitation, automation POC, planning and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Experience in using build tools (Maven/Ant)
- 7-10 Years of experience in Quality Assurance with primary focus on test automation
- 4+ Years of working experience on different automation tools primary being Selenium
- Exposure to Selenium Webdriver
- Strong understanding of Core Java
- Exposure to Agile Methodology
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science or related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of BDD/Cucumber
- Working knowledge on Code Repository tools (GIT/SVN)
- Ability to design, develop and maintain Test Automation frameworks
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Chef)
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin