Channel Partner Manager Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Auckland City
Robert Walters Auckland City urgently required following position for Channel Partner Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Channel Partner Manager Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Auckland City Jobs Details:
Our client are seeking a dynamic technical sales person who is ambitious and self sufficient. The successful candidate will possibly have technical sales experience in pre-sales, know the IT landscape, and enjoy digital transformation. They will manage technical relationships with partners and be responsible for skill and talent development of partners to provide solutions and services.
Overview of the company:
Our client is a global household name specialising in an array of IT products and solutions.
About the role:
Be the lead technical strategist with all channel partners. This is the key role in partner management. Drive high priority initiatives and develop required solutions and build partner technical capacity. Manage the scale channel partners and cloud solution providers to accelerate new cloud customer acquisition. Communicate tech strategy, sell the vision and bring partners along in their digital transformation.
- Build trusted CXO relationships
- Demonstrate technical leadership
- Gain understanding of partners business models and strategies
- Drive tech aspects of partner capacity development in Cloud Assessment and Solution Design
- Grow the managed partner portfolio
- Solution sales experience and/or technical pre-sales experience
- Deep understanding of cloud platforms and emerging computer trends
- Proven ability to build deep technical relationships with CXOs and cloud consumption share
- Experience managing virtual teams
- Technical BS degree, Computer Science of math background.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft platforms
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.