Application Support Analyst Regional Facilities Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Auckland Council Auckland CBD
- Application Support Analyst Regional Facilities Auckland
- Auckland Council
- Auckland CBD AUK
- 22 Feb, 2018 26 days ago
Auckland Council Auckland CBD urgently required following position for Application Support Analyst Regional Facilities Auckland. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Application Support Analyst Regional Facilities Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Auckland Council Auckland CBD Jobs Details:
Who we are
We're part of the team responsible for managing and delivering the best experience possible in a stunning array of sports, arts and public venues across the Auckland region. With our various divisions - Auckland Art Gallery, Auckland Conventions, Auckland Live, Auckland Stadiums and Auckland Zoo - we strive to create rewarding visitor experiences and positive outcomes for Auckland. Our innovative and creative programs delight more than four million visitors every year as we present engaging and accessible experiences across the city every single day.
We have an opportunity in our ICT team and we are looking for a career minded, IT savvy person with a high degree of initiative and analytical skills. This role supports a complex multiple-site user community both remotely and face-to-face across the different RFA venues where you will support end users around using various types of enterprise applications - working with suppliers, their helpdesks, as well as internal stakeholders. As well as analysis you will be involved in integration, configuration and support of the enterprise business applications and assisting in their design, delivery and improvement.
- Business analysis and business process mapping
- Develop custom reports using Crystal Reports/SSRS or similar
- SQL database administration
- deliver first and second level support to existing business users
- provide resolutions to maximise user productivity
- acceptance testing for application upgrades and new applications
- Involvement in the different projects for RFA business
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate similar experience in a large organisation and have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Business Computing or similar
- 3 - 5 years' experience in ICT roles with broad knowledge of IT Enterprise Applications
- SQL database Complex query/Administration experience of several years
- Report writing skills (E.G. Crystal Reports/SSRS/Qlik Sense)
- Experience in Application support and problem-solving
- Good communication skills and confidence dealing with staff at all levels
If you are at a stage in your career where you are looking for that next challenging step, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Working in a complex environment you will have the opportunity to expand your experience and further build on your IT and business analysis skills. You will work with a close knit team of supportive professionals.
This is a role where you will be able to develop your career, use your initiative, take ownership and make this role your own. Interested and want to know more? Do not hesitate - please apply today!
Applications close on 4 March 2018 10.30pm