Customer Care Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Company Christchurch
Company Christchurch urgently required following position for Customer Care Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Care Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Company Christchurch Jobs Details:
Like solving problems and making people smile.
Good stuff. Then how about having a chat to us about being one of our Customer Care Specialists.
Here's what you'll do most days:
- Help prepay, pay monthly, broadband and business customers do more with us
- Share your expertise of our products and services
- Bounce your way around our customer management software with your eyes shut
- Find great solutions for any challenge a customer throws your way
- Help us gain and retain customers
- Practice saying a new job title in the mirror - because with career pathways programme, you can upskill and advance in a flash.
- Plan a birthday roadie - because we'll give you an extra day off to celebrate.
- Call your friends and tell them what a great job you have - because we'll sort you out with a phone plan; unlimited calls & texts plus 10GB of data every month.
- Watch Netflix when you get home - because we'll give you discounted broadband.
And here's what we'd like from you:
Energy, keenness to learn, and a passion for helping colleagues and customers.
Face-to-face or phone-based customer service experience is important and you'll need to be comfortable in a KPI-driven workplace. You'll also get a buzz out of being in a fast-paced environment, where change is an everyday thing.
Still smiling? Great! Apply now!
Please note; You will be required to attend full-time training commencing 7th February for 2 weeks.
Hours available as follows:
- Monday - Thursday 5 - 10pm and Saturday 9am - 5:30pm (23hrs/week)
- Monday - Friday 5 - 10pm (25hrs/week)
- Monday & Tuesday 5 - 10pm and Saturday 8am - 4:30pm (18hrs/week)
- Monday & Wednesday 5 - 10pm and Saturday 10am - 6:30pm (18hrs/week)