Data Warehouse And Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gov Mbie Wellington City
Gov Mbie Wellington City urgently required following position for Data Warehouse And Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Warehouse And Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gov Mbie Wellington City Jobs Details:
- Dynamic and Challenging Environment
- Key roles in the areas of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
This role sits in our Enterprise DW and BI team, which is responsible for data warehousing and business intelligence services across MBIE. The team uses and supports a number of software platforms primarily based on SAS and Microsoft technologies.
We currently have a position available which focuses primarily on the SAS stack of products.
We would like to recruit someone with 1-3 years of experience, and we will provide ongoing training and support.
As a Data Warehouse and BI Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting existing ETL and reporting solutions.
- Testing and peer reviewing of team solutions.
- Influencing ongoing development of standards and processes.
- Promoting the capabilities of the team and identifying use cases for Analytics and Reporting solutions.
Ideally, you will have:
- One or more years of experience implementing DW and BI solutions using SAS development and reporting tools
- Some knowledge of data warehouse methodologies
- Some understanding of statistical methods and their application to BI
- Some familiarity with SAS products including SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Visual Analytics
- An ability to talk with staff with a wide range of interests to analyse processes and understand requirements.
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Now' button. This will allow you read the position description, complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter.
For further information, please contact email@example.com quoting reference number MBIE/1319134
Applications close 5.00pm Friday, 23 February 2018