Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hill Laboratories Hamilton
Hill Laboratories Hamilton urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hill Laboratories Hamilton Jobs Details:
The Company :
Founded in 1984, Hill Laboratories have become New Zealand's largest privately owned analytical laboratory. With laboratories across New Zealand, we use the latest technology to supply a broad range of laboratory tests to domestic and international markets in three testing areas: Agriculture, Environmental and Food. With a dedicated team of Client Service Managers across all of our market sectors, we pride ourselves on our unwavering commitment to providing quality customer service experiences.
Our business is in growth mode, and due to staff movement we are now seeking applications for a Project Manager, located in Hamilton. Reporting to the R&D Manager, this role will be focused on delivering transformational change via large lab-based projects. A level of technical insight is therefore required to manage change within our complex laboratory environment.
The ideal candidate :
- Must have demonstrated experience with managing projects to successful completion.
- Experience with process optimisation methodologies (eg, LEAN, six sigma) would be advantageous.
- A preference for data-driven improvement is a must.
- Together with a science-related qualification, you will have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial laboratory environment, preferably with at least 2 years in an R&D role.
- Must be a strong communicator with business acumen, and able to engage with a wide range of stakeholders at every level in the organisation.
- Deliver nominated projects to a successful completion
- Identify and mitigate any risk associated with those projects.
- Using a data-driven approach, identify operational improvement opportunities
- Method development/optimisation may at times be required
Apply Now Position description Share