Eus Senior Desktop Support Jobs Vacancy in Degrees Mobile Limited Auckland City
Degrees Mobile Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Eus Senior Desktop Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Eus Senior Desktop Support Jobs Vacancy in Degrees Mobile Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
2degrees arrived on the scene in 2009, determined to give Kiwis the mobile phone company they deserved. It's 2degrees of closeness, not 6 degrees of separation. It's more than just a name; it's what we always stand for. Our innovative products and excellent service have encouraged over 1.3 million customers to join our world-class network. And now we've added broadband to the mix, bringing simplicity to phone and broadband plans, just like we did with mobile.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to join us on a permanent basis, reporting to the EUS Team Leader. This role will provide technical support including trouble shooting, installation, configuration and on-going usability of desktop computers/laptops, peripheral equipment and software. You will be a friendly and helpful team player and enjoy providing outstanding support to our people.
Key success factors for this role include:
- 3 + years' experience in troubleshooting I.T hardware and software issues is essential
- A good understanding of Windows desktop (Win7/8/10), Windows Servers (2008/2012) and MS Office Software and network components
- A Diploma in I.T, ITIL Foundation Certification and Microsoft/Cisco qualifications are recommended
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills, not afraid to take ownership of issues
- A friendly and outgoing personality with a strong service orientation and customer focus
- Good time management, administrative competence, organisation and task prioritisation skills, ability to document solutions