Labourer Jobs Vacancy in Recreational Services Christchurch
Recreational Services Christchurch urgently required following position for Labourer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Labourer Jobs Vacancy in Recreational Services Christchurch Jobs Details:
We are on the lookout for a full time Labourer who is keen to join a great team who all enjoy that work-life balance.
About your new role
Reporting to the Mowing Team Manager, you will be responsible for the general maintenance of the Christchurch parks, whilst ensuring the safety of yourself and others.
Here’s a snap shot into your new role!
- Quick catch up with the team over a coffee
- Head out to the various parks and green spaces around beautiful Christchurch
- Your daily responsibilities include working closely with the mowing team to complete the weed eating and edging
- At times you will work with the wider Christchurch team to assist with annual clean-up
- A great work ethic and positive attitude is essential for this role,
- Be a hardworking, reliable team player and demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- You must have current, full driver license and have the ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Ideally you will have previous experience using a weed eater, although this is not necessary
- You will hold a current full driver license and have the ability to drive a manual truck
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Your performance based salaries are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
If you are interested in this position and you want to be part of a dedicated, passionate team, then click ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.