Front Office Developer Markets Technology Wellington Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Wellington City
- Front Office Developer Markets Technology Wellington
- Wellington City WGN
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Bnz Wellington City urgently required following position for Front Office Developer Markets Technology Wellington. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Office Developer Markets Technology Wellington Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Wellington City Jobs Details:
Front Office Developer, BNZ Markets Technology - Wellington
Are you an experienced Developer looking for the next challenge in your career? Do you enjoy working closely with your customers and effecting real change? Does the prospect of working in the fast paced Markets environment of appeal to you?
If you've answered yes to any of these questions, then BNZ has a rare opportunity which could be just right for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a close-knit team of highly experienced developers working in an agile environment. Located on the Dealing Room floor you'll be working closely with the markets dealers and their support teams. The role will challenge you professionally and develop your skills by providing exposure to many different technologies as you maintain existing, and develop new systems.
This role is based in Wellington supporting the Markets business .
Key accountabilities include:
- Direct business contact for the discovery and analysis of business requirements.
- Developing new systems and enhancing existing systems to enable new business functionality.
- Providing production support for our sales, trading and operational teams.
- Solid experience in object orientated development (Java, C++ or C#)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills are also a requirement.
- Knowledge of banking, treasury and markets businesses will be highly valued
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team skills
Find out more at www.bnzcare ers.co.nz