Procurement Administrator Analyst Auckland Cbd Jobs Vacancy in Lumino The Dentists
Lumino The Dentists urgently required following position for Procurement Administrator Analyst Auckland Cbd. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Procurement Administrator Analyst Auckland Cbd Jobs Vacancy in Lumino The Dentists Jobs Details:
- Newly created role due to exciting growth.
- Supportive team environment based in CBD Offices.
- Challenge, variety, ongoing learning and an interesting career path.
Reporting to the Manager Procurement & Property and based out of our CBD offices in Auckland - this is a newly created role due to sustained business growth. You'll find Lumino is in an interesting and complex organisation - spanning over 120 practices all over New Zealand.
As the Procurement Administrator you will work closely with the operations team and site purchasing staff, accessing and utilising our purchasing data and spending levels for our NZ-wide network. You'll tap into data insights, and leverage internal stakeholder relationships to encourage a shift in purchasing behavior across the network. You'll relish the opportunity to drive measurable improvements across consumables, laboratory costs and repairs and maintenance spending.
In addition, you will focus on the following key areas:
- Overseeing the purchasing function, ensuring opportunities and controls over product choices as appropriate.
- Preparing timely reports on the 'opportunity' products and sites
- Reviewing order requisitions from sites
- Stakeholder management (primarily internal)
- Reviewing pricing of products, as well as assisting with stock takes and inventory reviews
This is the ideal career move for a bright and optimistic individual, seeking a challenging and rewarding career in Procurement. To step into this role, ideally you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in similar role (solid understanding of purchase management)
- Reporting and Data Analysis - with a willingness to learn and grow in this area.
- Confident stakeholder management experience - leveraging relationships to influence behaviors and drive change.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain complex information to a wide range of people.
- Strong excel skills, confident computer/ systems ability.
- Continuous improvement mindset, and a driven optimistic working style.
Showcase your skills and enjoy variety, challenge and scope. To find out more - please submit your interest today.