Customer Support Advisor Manukau Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Housing New Zealand Auckland City
Housing New Zealand Auckland City urgently required following position for Customer Support Advisor Manukau Auckland. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Support Advisor Manukau Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Housing New Zealand Auckland City Jobs Details:
- 6x Permanent, full time roles
- Based in Manukau, Auckland
Housing New Zealand's vision is to be the social housing provider of choice. We provide houses for people and families who need them, for as long as they need them. We maintain those houses so they are warm, dry, safe and healthy to live in.
Our teams consist of people who are passionate about making a difference. We work together to achieve our goals, help one another, are positive and enthusiastic in everything that we do.
The Customer Support Advisor are the first point of contact for our customers, we provide excellent customer service and assist primarily with property maintenance, accounts and tenancy issues. We are all about providing exceptional customer services to our tenants and stakeholders by being in the right place at the right time saying and doing the right thing.
About this opportunity:
- As a Customer Support Advisor you will be responsible for answering inbound telephone enquiries in a timely manner and providing customers with appropriate information, advice and options
- You will work closely with customers to resolve a range of issues and enquiries
- You will be fully trained and will be able to hit the ground running
- You will be in a supportive team environment and given every opportunity to grow and develop your skills
What you'll need to bring:
- Previous experience working in a contact centre, social housing environment or customer focused role working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Technically competent to navigate a computer screen and type while talking
- Ability to work in a structured environment
- Resilience and agility to move with change
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide exceptional service to both external and internal customers of Housing New Zealand
We offer you:
- The opportunity to grow your career via a clear career path and opportunities within in Housing New Zealand
- A competitive salary and a comprehensive set of benefits to protect your future
- A team that is proud of what they do
Days and hours being offered:
Sunday - Wednesday 11.30am - 10.00pm
Wednesday - Saturday 11.30am - 10.00pm
Assessment Centres on:
Tuesday 17 July 2018
Thursday 19 July 2018
Induction Period is four weeks in duration from:
Monday 20 August 2018.
If you would like to be part of this exceptional team, want to share your knowledge and experience to help build the capability of others, then we would love to hear from you.