Store Manager Newmarket Brand Concept Jobs Vacancy in Adidas Wiri
Adidas Wiri urgently required following position for Store Manager Newmarket Brand Concept. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Manager Newmarket Brand Concept Jobs Vacancy in Adidas Wiri Jobs Details:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the adidas retail team at Manukau!
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in New Zealand.
- Please note that referrals are subject to the adidas Group area Pacific Talent Scout Employee Referral Policy
- Referral Bonuses are only applicable to current employees of the adidas Group area Pacific
Exciting Store Manager (Retail Management) Opportunity at our Manukau New Zealand Brand Concept Store
adidas’ commitment to our people is integral to the success of our retail team. We offer a true retail career path for individuals who want a long-term future with the adidas business, and over recent years we have been proud to see the graduation of some of our best Australian retail talent at the Asia Pacific Retail University in Shanghai.
As one of the leading sports brands globally, adidas has been built on a vision that our passion for sport makes the world a better place. We lead through innovation – in our product’s performance technologies, in our Originals fashion, and in our commitment to developing and growing the company’s most important asset: our people. We're looking for experienced retail leaders who maintain high standards of themselves and their staff. The Store Manager will be expected to lead from the front, inspire success in all areas of people management and store management.
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI’s, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a fashion store environment
- Conducting staff training & coaching to drive KPI performance
- Maintaining VM and store presentation to adidas standards.
To be successful in your application, you will have a strong retail sales background with a proven track record of success in a similar retail leadership or supervisory position, consistently leading a team to achieve budgeted sales. You will be motivated, energetic, passionate about achievement and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Retail sales of men’s/women’s apparel or sports footwear
- Visual Merchandising
What’s on offer?
A competitive annual salary, retail bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate
If you're interested in a career opportunity like this, you have a passion for sport and you thrive in a team environment, this could be the opportunity for you. Join us. Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or the track for the first time
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Retail Careers http://www.adidasretailjobs.com/
adidas Jobs http://adidas-group.jobs/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in New Zealand. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for these roles
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to Agency's: Please note that adidas will not accept any unsolicited call' s or CV's regarding this role