Early Learning Centre Teacher Jobs Vacancy in Barnardos Wellington Central
Barnardos Wellington Central urgently required following position for Early Learning Centre Teacher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Early Learning Centre Teacher Jobs Vacancy in Barnardos Wellington Central Jobs Details:
- Exciting opportunity to join a highly motivated and passionate teaching team
- Great pay and professional development
- Leading Not-For-Profit organisation
- Full time 40 hours per week
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who is passionate, energised and excited about engaging with children. You will be an experienced teacher with full and current teacher certification and have proven experience and skill in working with infants and toddlers.
This recently opened centre in the heart of Wellington City provides a dynamic environment that supports high quality education and care for all families and children.
Our teaching team have:
- Positive “can do” attitudes
- An appropriate qualification (Bachelor or Diploma of Teaching ECE) with full certification and a current first aid certificate
- The ability to use initiative and a desire and passion for quality practice standards with a commitment to the principles of Te Whāriki
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- A strong desire to make a difference to children in their early years while building strong links with their whānau and families.
Our organisation will support you with:
- Providing ongoing coaching, mentoring and professional learning and development through our appraisal process
- Generous rostered professional time
- Competitive remuneration for exceptional teachers
- We value you and your family and offer discounted childcare for staff members
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of children and whānau in Aotearoa
Barnardos believes that through our collective commitment, talents and efforts we are working hard to create an Aotearoa New Zealand where every child has the opportunity to, in their own unique way, shine bright.
In everything we do, we are guided by our values and core principles, and Ngā Pou e Whā – our Māori strategy.
This is your chance to make a real and positive difference for Kiwi kids.
Download the position description (PDF 1,110KB)
For more information on this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org