Product Support Laboratory Consumables Chemicals Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Auckland City
Thermo Fisher Scientific Auckland City urgently required following position for Product Support Laboratory Consumables Chemicals. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Support Laboratory Consumables Chemicals Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Auckland City Jobs Details:
This role is a great entry level opportunity to support the Chemicals Product Manager. In this position you will focus on the provision of effective product and technical support to customers/market as well as the field sales teams to maximise the Customer experience.
- Support the Product Managers in their communication with both internal and external customers
- Maintain the product database
- Ensure that any supplier price changes of products are updated to the ERP to ensure that sell prices and landed costs are up to date
- Assist Product Managers in the preparation of quotations and the compilation of large bid/tenders
- Manage allocation, sourcing, development and replenishment of sales support resources, including literature and e-collateral
- Coordinate training and visits by suppliers
- Tertiary qualification in a science discipline including chemistry (highly desirable)
- Laboratory experience (highly desirable)
- Previous experience in a sales & marketing or administrative support role
- Knowledge and experience with Thermo Fisher products (highly regarded)
- Intermediate level competence in computer skills; Excel, Word and Outlook
Skills & Attributes:
- A “customer-first” attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to converse with clients of varying technical knowledge
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to successfully prioritise a high volume of work effectively whilst meeting customer expectations