New Zealand Engineering Manager Ugl Asset Services Jobs Vacancy in Ugl Limited Wellington City
- New Zealand Engineering Manager Ugl Asset Services
- Ugl Limited
- Wellington City WGN
- 23 Apr, 2018 28 days ago
Ugl Limited Wellington City urgently required following position for New Zealand Engineering Manager Ugl Asset Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
New Zealand Engineering Manager Ugl Asset Services Jobs Vacancy in Ugl Limited Wellington City Jobs Details:
- Ensure effective resourcing, management and governance of the engineering team.
- Ensure all aspects of the engineering design effort are delivered on time, cost effectively and fit for purpose for the project and business requirements.
- Lead the engineering and design team to produce technically acceptable standard of work and design deliverables.
- Manage the resources for the team for project workloads and when appropriate, engage external service providers to supplement the in-house resources
- Establish and maintain strong and effective working relationships with other members of the specialist and regional teams both in project delivery and asset management.
- Ensure the safety of designs through application of specialist expertise, standards, reviews, risk assessments and risk management
- Develop a culture of Innovation and Continuous Improvement.
- Candidate to have 10+ years of detailed engineering experience with an engineering contracting and/or consultancy organisation in the Resources, Fuel Terminals and Distribution, Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industries.
- Tertiary Engineering Qualification and professional affiliation.
- Experience in managing a multi-disciplined engineering team across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge and proven experience in project and engineering management of complex engineering and design projects, together with experience in manufacturing processes and principles.
- Strong client engagement, commercial and interpersonal skills.