Senior Consultant Environmental Jobs Vacancy in Greencap Auckland City
Greencap Auckland City urgently required following position for Senior Consultant Environmental. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Consultant Environmental Jobs Vacancy in Greencap Auckland City Jobs Details:
Make a difference utilising your environmental management knowledge!
With over 200 professional, technical and engineering staff based in 10 offices across Australia and New Zealand, we are now looking for a talented and self-driven Senior Consultant with expertise in environmental management, monitoring and contaminated land assessments.
This role will see you responsible for the project management and account management while conducting a range of field monitoring disciplines including, but not limited to, soil, groundwater, surface water, dust, noise and mangrove health monitoring, and contaminated land assessments.
Reporting to the Principal Consultant- Environment and supported by a team of high performing experts your specific responsibilities will include:
- Utilising your technical background to deliver high quality work in the areas of contaminated land assessment, environmental monitoring and environmental licensing.
- Data management and the compilation of technical reports and presenting findings to clients
- Contributing to the region’s pipeline of business opportunities that will ensure revenue targets are achieved
- Monitoring assigned projects to ensure they meet defined project objectives (i.e. meet client and regulatory needs, timeframes, budget etc.) and regularly communicate with key stakeholders
- Contributing to the region’s secured work profile by identifying, creating and converting opportunities through proactive client relationship management
Provide us with the above skills and experience and we will reward you with a range of employee benefits which include;
- A competitive salary package commensurate with experience
- Access to structured training and development opportunities
- Participation in a Wesfarmers share plan
- A good job and a great career!
WIS promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity