Graduate Account Executive Construction Practice Jobs Vacancy in Willis Towers Watson Auckland City
Willis Towers Watson Auckland City urgently required following position for Graduate Account Executive Construction Practice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Account Executive Construction Practice Jobs Vacancy in Willis Towers Watson Auckland City Jobs Details:
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Account Executive will support Account Managers in the servicing of client accounts to enable the effective administration of client’s risk management and insurance broking programmes. This role will also work towards having independent management of smaller client accounts. Key areas of accountability will include all aspects of client servicing, including preparation of client documentation, assistance with claims management, client database management, and liaison with underwriters.
- Prepare client documentation e.g renewal questionnaires, quote slips, client manuals
- Prepare invoice documents, including premium funding quotes
- Ensure 100% accuracy of documentation prepared and obtain approval for all client documentation prior to distribution
- Maintain comprehensive client data on eGlobal and update accordingly
- Compare renewal terms with previous year and advise broker of any changes
- Provide support to senior brokers as required on claims process
- Liaise with Operations on any issues the team may be having and provide suggestions for improvement
- Ensure all documentation is prepared in accordance with company service and compliance procedures and tools as detailed in Willis Client Service
- Support team to ensure compliance with all specified business management processes
- Manage, as directed, all general administrative tasks in accordance with timeframes and Willis Towers Watson standards
- Assist with general administrative tasks across the wider office
- Maintain filing in a timely manner
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required
- University qualifications in relevant disciplines (Commerce, Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or Engineering)
- Sound oral & written communication skills both on individual and small group basis.
- Excellent report writing and correspondence skills
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Good understanding of internet and intranet applications and usage.
- A quick learner and the desire to take on additional duties when required.