Technical Business Analyst Contract Jobs Vacancy in Talent International Auckland City
Talent International Auckland City urgently required following position for Technical Business Analyst Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Business Analyst Contract Jobs Vacancy in Talent International Auckland City Jobs Details:
...for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to work on a project that would certainly look good on ANY CV!
The inside word...
- Be part of a crucial project that impacts the lives of all New Zealand residents
- Great start to 2018! Interviews in mid-January and start late January/ 1st Feb
- 5-month initial contract. Possibility of a longer-term engagement
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with people at all levels are imperative for this role
- Get paid every fortnight through Talent's contractor portal that makes contracting and doing timesheets so easy!
- All Talent contractors also have access to free training and certification through Skillsoft
Why you're a legend...
- You have had proven success as a Technical Business Analyst in a large & complex environment
- Additional experience with software/ development related projects in an Agile environment will make you ideal for this role
- The eternal pragmatist, you are the go-to person when people want things done (and done well).
- Ideally, you have experience in setting up test plans
- We need someone to hit the ground running for this one, hence are looking for a seasoned contractor who has worked in NZ for a while and has the unrestricted right to do so, ideally on a PR/ citizenship
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity! Should you need more information please call Gayatri or Calum on 092814150 for a confidential chat now.