Project Engineer Papakura Jobs Vacancy in Veolia Auckland City
Veolia Auckland City urgently required following position for Project Engineer Papakura. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Papakura Jobs Vacancy in Veolia Auckland City Jobs Details:
Veolia Australia & New Zealand is the only
global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields
of water, waste management and energy solutions.
With the global expertise gained from serving the environment for more than 150 years, Veolia operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over a hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia & New Zealand.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to be directly responsible for managing all aspects of work associated to the planning and delivery of capital works projects and additional services associated to Veolia's operations in Papakura.
The successful candidate will be required to build and maintain successful long term client and customer relationships in accordance with Veolia's Vision and Mission statements. The role will ensure service delivery demonstrates the company commitment to continuous improvement, innovation, customer service while meeting performance and service key performance indicators. With potential for growth into wider management responsibilities or for increased scale of operations, the successful candidate will need to bring a strong work ethic, commercial acumen and demonstrable history of delivery.
· Day to day management of the direct team
· Working closely with the Operations and Developments teams, determining strategy and ensuring delivery of new connection/pipeline and pipeline renewal projects in accordance with overall company strategies.
· Tender, monitor and manage works associated with water, wastewater and stormwater pipelines and associated connections within Papakura and neighbouring districts.
· Ensure effective scheduling and provide support the CCTV technicians, Hydro-excavation and Hydro-jetting operators.
· Management of specialist contractors.
· Accurately forecast and monitor WIP against work programs to ensure timely completion of works.
· Ensure quality assurance activities are completed in accordance with Veolia procedures and where appropriate contract documentation.
· Complete associated QA and administration work in an accurate and timely manner.
Experience: The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years experience in a Project Engineer or similar supporting role and should have experience in managing people.
Veolia is a drug/alcohol free company and safety is our first priority. As part of the pre-employment medical you will be required to pass a drug/alcohol test at the completion of reference checking.
Job Operation / Maintenance / Construction Engineer
Primary Location New Zealand-Auckland Region-Auckland
Job Posting Jan 10, 2018, 5:26:31 AM
Job Type Standard -
Job Level Non-Management