Assistant Property Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Wellington City
Cbre Asia Pacific Wellington City urgently required following position for Assistant Property Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Property Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Wellington City Jobs Details:
Develop your career within property management Be part of a highly successful team Wellington location
Due to a recent promotion within the team we have a great opportunity for an Assistant Property Manager to work within our Asset Services team based in Wellington. Reporting to the Director of Asset Services, this busy role will see you implement orderly lease administration and financial management and reporting procedures, assist the Property Manager and liaise with tenants and other operations staff.
Additional responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring policies and procedures conform to objectives and requirements.
- Assist with new lettings and lease renewal negotiations and rent reviews.
- Assist with tenancy schedules.
- Tenant insurances.
- Remittances and monitoring of financial transactions.
- Assisting with financial reporting, budgeting and business strategy plans.
- Ad hoc administration as required.
This fast paced role would ideally suit a person who has some property management experience along with the following skills:
- Strong work ethic, customer focus and a positive approach.
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisation ability with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight time frames.
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A property related tertiary qualification would be highly beneficial.
CBRE is the world's premier, full service real estate services company with 356 offices across 58 countries worldwide.
For the right candidate this role offers clear career progression opportunities both in New Zealand and overseas. You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with the best in the industry.