Nurse Practitioner Community Mental Health South Taranaki Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- Nurse Practitioner Community Mental Health South Taranaki
- Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- 21 Dec, 2017 30+ days ago
Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera urgently required following position for Nurse Practitioner Community Mental Health South Taranaki. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nurse Practitioner Community Mental Health South Taranaki Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera Jobs Details:
Mental Health and Addiction Services
Permanent, Full Time, 1.0 FTE
- Are you seeking a senior nursing leadership role supporting change in an adaptive healthcare environment?
- Then take this key nursing leadership opportunity.
As a NP you will work as part of a team providing clinical leadership to the Community Mental Health Team and wider Hawera Hospital team, working closely with the Associate Director of Nursing for MHAS, Hawera Hospital Clinical Manager, Operations Manager, Clinical Director, Allied Health Leads and Service Director. You will drive the nursing quality agenda to improve the patient experience and care outcomes for the public of South Taranaki.
We are looking for a registered expert nurse educated and authorised to function autonomously and collaboratively in an advanced and extended clinical nursing role. The NP will work independently but not independent from the rest of the Multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and be able to
- Work collaboratively and build partnerships with the Psychiatrist Team
- Provide consultancy, clinical leadership and skilled advanced nursing practice in line with the NP competencies to assess, diagnose and treat health service users, including prescribing practice as regulated by the Nursing Council of New Zealand.
- Actively work on strengthening partnerships/alliances with Primary Health Organisations; General Practice teams; Non-Government Organisations and other community services by providing specialist consultation and liaison services aimed at increasing their capability to deliver quality treatment to achieve positive outcomes to health service users.
- Develop alternative models of care for people with identified enduring needs.
- Uphold the Taranaki District Health Board organisational values.
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region's amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (1,800 staff, $325m cost-centre) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
To view the position description click here.
Please apply online from this page.
Applications close on 21