Accounts Payable Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Personnel Palmerston North
Personnel Palmerston North urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Personnel Palmerston North Jobs Details:
About The Company
MyFarm is nestled in NZ's most beautiful town (Feilding), and has a culture and feel that suits the location. MyFarm focuses on providing investors with syndicated investment opportunities in dairy, sheep and beef, horticulture and rural commercial property. We make farms more profitable by applying practical knowledge and experience as farm business managers and implementing the best financial systems available.
About The Role
This is a key position within the finance team. Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Inputting of supplier invoices and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Following up on outstanding invoices/liaising with suppliers
- Preparing payment schedules for approval
- Bank reconciliations
- Customer service
- Taxation compliance
- Complying with company policies and procedures
Skills & Experience – who we are looking for
- Experience with high volume processing of accounts payable
- Outstanding attention to detail and a high level of accuracy (this will be tested)
- Up to date knowledge and skills in accounting software programmes, preferably Xero
- Analytical thinker
- Good client relationship skills and experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal communication stills
- Team player, ability to work in a team and contribute in positive way
If you’re looking for a role within a locally owned organisation with a supportive team environment and part-time hours are your preference, apply now! Applications close 2nd of February 2018 – click Apply now!