Business Development Manager Services Jobs Vacancy in Westcon Comstor Auckland City
Westcon Comstor Auckland City urgently required following position for Business Development Manager Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Services Jobs Vacancy in Westcon Comstor Auckland City Jobs Details:
At Westcon Group NZ we pride ourselves in delivering IT solutions to best meet customer needs on time, with a reputation second to none for client satisfaction. We are a fast paced company who puts the provision of quality customer service first.
Negotiate your way to success in this dynamic, Business Development role focussed around driving net new revenue by concentrated sales of the Westcon Services Catalogue to End User customers via the Reseller Channel.
Based in Albany, Auckland you will work to develop an extensive pipeline and enable the channel around the value of Westcon's Services Solutions portfolio nationally. You'll focus on hunting and closing new partners and opportunities by developing and maintaining key relationships in organisations. You will bring your significant sales and business
development experience gained in the IT sector, ideally in the Services space.
Your focus is for your customers to have you front of mind constantly. Meet and exceed your sales targets and ensure nothing but the best customer service is received.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Delivering long term sustainable, predictable revenues
* Prospecting, qualifying, proposing, negotiating and closing business
* Establish new accounts and grow business in existing accounts through building credible relationships to maximise repeat business
* Develop a comprehensive channel strategy in order to achieve revenue and profitability targets
* Accurately forecast new and potential business
* Prepare proposals and tender documents
* Set and exceed customer expectations
To be successful in the role, you will demonstrate the following experience, skills and attributes:
* Knowledge and experience in the IT Services industry
* Experience in direct selling of IT solutions and Services
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
* Be a proven "hunter"
* Experience in a sales capacity in a channel environment
Come and join our spirited and commercially astute team where being good humoured and highly motivated are definite pre-requisites in joining this team.
We believe that our people are integral to our success. People are our most valuable asset - we employ people who deliver outstanding results, embrace our values and are passionate about our brand.