Business Analyst Manufacturing Operations Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Winter International Auckland City
- Business Analyst Manufacturing Operations Month Contract
- Winter International
- Auckland City AUK
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Winter International Auckland City urgently required following position for Business Analyst Manufacturing Operations Month Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Manufacturing Operations Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Winter International Auckland City Jobs Details:
This is an ideal role for operations analysts who wish to develop a career in Advanced Planning and Scheduling and Finite Scheduling.
Join the planning team for a well-established and successful company within the manufacturing industry. Based in Auckland, you will be joining a company in project mode and working in a friendly team environment.
This is a unique and challenging role for a senior business analyst or operations analyst with 5+ years experience within the manufacturing industry.
The purpose of this position is to ensure efficient and effective analytical support for the organisation to achieve its objectives with key focus areas including operations, business processes, accounting and IT.
Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Manager, you will be working in a project environment from the outset and responsible for getting a planning and scheduling system up and running.
The key objective of the role is the identification of opportunities for the business to achieve growth objectives, enhance utilisation of resources, improve customer delivery times, improve supply chain accuracy and reduce inventories.
The initial focus of the role will be on:
1. Completing the deployment of a finite planning tool.
2. Improving the accuracy of scheduling across all departments including - sales and marketing, development and warehousing is a high priority.
To succeed in this implementation and business systems support role, you will require:
· extensive business and manufacturing process analysis experience
· a proven track record in capacity scheduling, process systems modeling and cost analysis.
· a proven track record in managing process change across the entire business.
· leadership skills
Other attributes considered favorably for the position are :
· Broad manufacturing process systems knowledge.
· Solid experience with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment.
· Lean manufacturing experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills enabling you to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
· Experience with Finite Scheduling and Forecasting.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
· Strong problem solving skills and initiative.
· Strong investigative abilities.
· An organised and systematic in approach to your work
· Tenacity and an ability to deal with competing demands.
· Relevant tertiary qualification in IT, Accounting or Engineering Degree.
Applicants are requested to provide a CV and a covering letter preferably. The cover letter is your opportunity to demonstrate a match with key responsibilities by highlighting your past achievements and personal strengths.
We look forward to receiving your application (ref: RJ: 23394).