Solutions Engineer Architect Joinoci Inboundpm Jobs Vacancy in Oracle Auckland City
Oracle Auckland City urgently required following position for Solutions Engineer Architect Joinoci Inboundpm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solutions Engineer Architect Joinoci Inboundpm Jobs Vacancy in Oracle Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Participate in deep architectural discussions with customers, partners and Oracle field personnel to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the field and internal teams.
- Author or contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, handbooks and presentations.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Past experience writing and publishing technical white papers.
- BS/MS degree required; Computer Science, Math or Engineering degree with Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus
- The right person will possess 10+ years of IT development or implementation/consulting experience in the software or infrastructure industries and demonstrate an intermediate understanding of applications, server technology, and network security.
- Demonstrated knowledge in architecting, deploying, and the operation of solutions. Past experience working directly in customer implementations is highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will have spent at least 5 years of their career in customer facing roles with a proven record of earning trust as well as effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and in interactions with partner and customers.
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
- Familiarity with common enterprise solutions from Oracle, Microsoft, SAP and VMWare
- Familiarity with Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning and HPC architectures and workloads
- Experience with other cloud platform including AWS, Azure or Google Compute Platform is a plus
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.