Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Millennium Hotels And Resorts Paihia
Millennium Hotels And Resorts Paihia urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Millennium Hotels And Resorts Paihia Jobs Details:
Millennium Hotels and Resorts is one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators and part of a rapidly expanding international network of hotels. This company has the ability to offer a dynamic career path for those who prove themselves through commitment, talent and results.
About the Company
Millennium, Copthorne and Kingsgate Hotels are one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators and part of an expanding international network of hotels. We pride ourselves on offering an outstanding service experience at each of our 20 hotels for business and leisure guests alike.
About the Role
Kingsgate Hotel Paihia are looking for an energetic and professional individual to join our front office teams as a Part time Receptionist.Complete the hotel's daily banking and ensure that all departments are compliant with company policy and procedures. We offer you the ability to grow and develop a rewarding career within the hospitality industry.
- Welcoming guests
- Checking in and checking out guests
- Allocation of rooms
- Up-selling hotel facilities and executive rooms
- Answering internal and external phone calls
- Resolving billing queries and guest complaints
- Amending reservations
- Daily cashiering and other general Front Desk duties
- Career development and nationally accredited training opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates nationwide
- Meals on duty
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good computer literacy skills, including excel
- Self motivation with the ability to work on your own
- Current LCQ qualification and First Aid certificate are an advantage.
- Available to work on a seven day a week roster including weekends and public holidays
Only people with a legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this vacancy. Please only apply if you have the appropriate documentary evidence.