Dispatcher Jobs Vacancy in Richardson Group Alexandra
Richardson Group Alexandra urgently required following position for Dispatcher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dispatcher Jobs Vacancy in Richardson Group Alexandra Jobs Details:
- On-going training and support with advancement opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team
- Based in Alexandra with a move to Cromwell in the latter part of this year
- Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays
ATL Ltd is a road freighting business based in Central Otago. With a fleet of 25 trucks servicing the Central Otago region from Christchurch, Dunedin and Invercargill, and all towns in between.
We are looking for a person with a passion for the transport industry, providing exceptional customer service, and have the ability to multi task and think outside the square.
As the dispatcher you will be responsible for metro and line haul planning and truck utilisation.
What we offer:
- Stable employment; have security to build a future!
- A friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunities to advance.
- A safety focussed environment.
- An opportunity for a great career in the transport industry.
What you will bring:
- At least two years' experience in a transport environment.
- Knowledge of weights, load planning and utilisation.
- Willingness to be part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and think on your feet.
- A true appreciation of what customer service is all about.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Be committed to maintaining high standards of health and safety practice.
- Computer literacy, Icos experience an advantage.
If successful you will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test as per company policy
If you wish to work in a progressive environment and have the necessary skills, then please apply now!