Infrastructure Engineer Architect Jobs Vacancy in Winter International Auckland City
Winter International Auckland City urgently required following position for Infrastructure Engineer Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Infrastructure Engineer Architect Jobs Vacancy in Winter International Auckland City Jobs Details:
$100 - $130,000
To be successful in this role, you will have solid experience working a senior engineer level for a systems integrator and will have previous experience in IaaS engineering team in designing and implementing infrastructure initiatives.
What You will be Doing:
The objective of the appointment is to enhance the bench strength of the current team in order to provide the resources required grow the IaaS business.
Key responsibilities include design and hands on deployment of cloud based IaaS technologies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Solid project management experience with significant projects
- Deep storage and network knowledge
- Extensive server hardware experience
- Deep knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Practical knowledge of data Centre operations
- Growing knowledge of cloud computing service models, offering types, and architectures
- Extensive knowledge of IT Service Management concepts including the ITIL framework
- Highly developed Linux skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proven experience working with clients
- Proven experience in working as a team member in a highly technical environment
Our client operates a strong engineering culture with a focus on innovation.
The position offers challenging work and a rewarding career in a growth business
APPLY NOW We look forward to receiving your application for Job Ref: 023248
Overseas candidates with relevant experience and skills welcome to apply