Scheme Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Datacom Wellington City
Datacom Wellington City urgently required following position for Scheme Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Scheme Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Datacom Wellington City Jobs Details:
An excellent opportunity to further your customer service and administration career within Datacom Connect!
Datacom Connect Wellington are seeking a scheme administrator to join a supportive, vibrant and energetic team. This is a varied role where you are not only responsible for administration, but also customer enquiries. The working hours for this role are 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Who are Datacom Connect?
Datacom is one of the largest Australasian owned professional Call Centre & IT services provider companies with 23 offices in 16 cities across Asia-Pacific. Through our superior delivery of professional support both to consumer and enterprise level business we have become a partner of choice to some of the largest global companies and government agencies. A customer focus is at the heart of who we are and we pride ourselves on being professional, flexible and easy to work with. We continue to grow because we work on the leading edge of technology, and this makes us different.
About the role:
- Handle the administration and reconciliation of member accounts.
- Receive inbound calls from members, assisting them and following processes.
- Calculate entitlements, using formulas and procedures.
- Provide excellent service to our members, whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- An excellent customer service focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Can work effectively independently and within a team.
- Ability to pass a security clearance.
*You must have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa for this role*
How to apply:
To apply, please submit your resume to Izabela Skrodzka - Recruitment Coordinator by clicking APPLY NOW
- Permanent Full Time
- Wellington Location
- On The Job Training Provided!