Content Specialist House Reporter Jobs Vacancy in Hudson Auckland City
Hudson Auckland City urgently required following position for Content Specialist House Reporter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Specialist House Reporter Jobs Vacancy in Hudson Auckland City Jobs Details:
Are you a natural story teller with exceptional photographic skills?
Are you a grammar freak and love to tell stories across a broad range of topics?
Take the next step in your career - East Auckland location
As part of this high performing Marketing team, you'll play a key role in making sure the organisation is well promoted and its reputation enhanced.
There's no such thing as a 'typical day' in this busy, varied role but to be successful you must:
- Be an exceptional story teller, able to create and edit content with varying styles and tones for a range of communications channels
- Enjoy recording events and producing all supporting photographs and videos
- Have a strong eye for detail and proven experience in proof reading
- Be able to gain credibility and develop strong working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be energised working in a fast paced environment and enjoy juggling multiple tasks to tight timeframes
Sounds interesting? Would like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kim Curreen in our Auckland office on (09) 977 9914, quoting Ref No 9B/35373