Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Westcon Comstor Auckland City
Westcon Comstor Auckland City urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Westcon Comstor Auckland City Jobs Details:
Westcon - Comstor is the world's leading speciality distributor of advanced network technological solutions. At Westcon - Comstor, our success is built on providing exceptional service to our resellers and the vendors we partner with. We are a value added distributor of category-leading solutions. Our teams provide exceptional sales, technical and customer service support to accelerate the business of our partners.
Our commitment to service excellence means we not only offer the right solutions to best suit our customers' needs in a timely manner, but we also provide an immediate access to a pool of pre-sales, sales, implementation and post sales IT specialists, who ensure our customers' systems are implemented.
Due to growth in the Cloud business, we present an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our team in our Albany office, with expertise in sales, marketing, business development and the NZ IT channel.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing a Business within a Business, taking complete ownership and responsibility for all aspects of successfully building and developing our Cloud Service Reseller (CSR) community and revenues for Westcon and our Cloud Service Providers (CSP).
'The Business Hunter' this is primarily a net-new sales focused role.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
* Be part of a new and very dynamic Westcon Cloud sales team
* Grow your sales skills and play an integral part of taking our fantastic Cloud proposition to market across NZ
* Engage and work with our APAC based Cloud team and customers across New Zealand
* Work hard, extend yourself and gain the satisfaction of being part of a fast moving and innovative team
* Prepare and develop your skills and experience in order to be considered for career progression as the team grows
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
* A lion-hearted sales machine with a great attitude!
* An experienced sales professional that can develop and CLOSE opportunities
* A proven track record - cold calling, establishing leads, building pipeline, managing opportunities and closing deals
* Able to travel within NZ on a regular basis
* Enthusiasm - you want to grow, develop and contribute to the team's success
* Hard working - this role is not for the faint hearted! You will thrive in an active environment and be a dedicated member of our team
* Flexible - no two days are the same so you will enjoy embracing change and have a flexible attitude to new tasks, activities and the scope of the role
* Ambitious - you want to be the best at what you do and develop your capabilities over time
* Courage - we have many internal and external customers, there will be a lot of phone dialogue, conference calls and tasks to manage
* Persistence - you have applied yourself to a goal or project in your education or career to-date
* Motivated - you are a self-starter and are prepared to go the extra mile
* Great customer services skills and initiative
* Excellent written skills
* MS Office experience, mainly Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
* Did we say initiative?
We recognise that our people are an integral part of the business. In today's workplace, we can't overestimate the importance of people. We believe that our people are integral to the business and a major reason for success. People are our most valuable asset - we employ people who deliver outstanding results, embrace our values and are passionate about our brand.
If you want to start a career that is anything but ordinary, then apply today!