Process Worker Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific East Tamaki
Thermo Fisher Scientific East Tamaki urgently required following position for Process Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Worker Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific East Tamaki Jobs Details:
Assembly and packing product, visual checking of product before packing, following safety procedures, housekeeping, identifying, recording and isolating non conforming product, following manufacturing orders, operate capping machines
- Identification of rejects and separation from good product
- Assembly and packing of products manufactured
- Performing visual quality checks on all product as it is packed
- Operate capping machines
- Following production /assembly order instructions
- Ensure ThermoFisher Scientific Safety requirements are followed
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ownership of 5S
- Completing the correct escort card when booking product to the warehouse
Key Focus Areas:
To maintain a professional and positive attitude whilst being committed to our company values of integrity, intensity, innovation and involvement. Including:
- Exceeding customer service level expectations (external & internal).
- Working to agreed deadlines.
- A focus to finding solutions.
- Working within quality and company policy guidelines.
- Maintaining a smart and professional appearance at all times.
Report to the Process Supervisor regarding:
- Staff issues.
- Workflow issues
- Customer/Internal complaints
Environmental Health & Safety
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety, as well as the health and safety of others.
- Assist with the identification’ assessment and addressing of EH&S issues in the workplace.
- Actively participate in all EH&S activities as instructed by the site EH&S coordinator.
- Comply with all applicable Safe Work Methods and standards.
Other duties as directed by Business Management.
PROCESS WORKERS NOMINATED FOR HOURLY QC CHECKS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
(in addition to above):
- collecting hourly QC samples and checking against specification
- Recording on the QC check sheet any problems and advising the die setter at the time of checking. If product is to be put on hold this is to be recorded on the QC sheet
- Advising process staff & senior operator to put product on hold if it is out of specification
- Retaining QC samples labelled with the time and date until the following day
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years experience in a manufacturing role
Skills & Attributes
- No formal qualification required
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to read and follow verbal and written instructions in English.
- Physically fit
- Ability to work with multicultural staff