Data Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Auckland City
Bnz Auckland City urgently required following position for Data Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Auckland City Jobs Details:
We're driven by transforming banking for the future through clean, insightful data that drives the right decisions for our customers and BNZ. With expertise in data science, market research, network planning and operational analysis, you'll be part of a team that plays a crucial role in supporting the bank's decision makers.
Our Analytics and Insights team is currently looking for a Data Scientist to work closely with key stakeholders to support the development of BNZ's strategy and business growth targets by providing insights into customer and commercial opportunities.
You'll provide these insights by applying rigorous data science methodologies to develop statistical and mathematical models, while also having the chance to be involved with exciting advancements in artificial intelligence.
What you'll be doing:
Hear directly from David (Data Scientist) and Anna (Data Engineer) about what they get up to in their roles- https://youtu.be/X_XIwRPqyVI (Copy and paste the link to your browser)
- Work with a combination of bleeding edge tools in advanced analytics and cognitive computing
- Develop, test and implement statistical and mathematical models, using a variety of rigorous techniques
- Support development of Artificial Intelligence capability within BNZ
- Support bank-wide Data Science, including segmentation frameworks, lifecycle event triggers, predictive models and advanced analytics
- Support BNZ to deliver on our key strategic outputs with commercial outcomes
What you'll bring:
- Post Graduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar
- A background in statistical analysis and modelling techniques over large data sets, and a proven track record in constructing, validating, and implementing models
- You're proficient in R / Python, SAS EG, Hadoop and Tableau
- You can create appropriate models from scratch and justify the methods and science used
- The ability to explain simply how complex models work, and how they can be used in the real world to achieve desired business outcomes
- An openness to new ways of thinking and working
Some of our other benefits include:
- Work alongside a diverse team of data enthusiasts with an unrivalled culture of innovation and fun
- Annual performance incentive
- Free Life, Disability and Income protection insurance
- Reduced lending rates and no fees on home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- Up to 10 days paid domestic leave
- Option to purchase an additional 1-2 weeks leave