Region Property Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Fire And Emergency New Zealand Nelson
Fire And Emergency New Zealand Nelson urgently required following position for Region Property Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Region Property Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Fire And Emergency New Zealand Nelson Jobs Details:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an additional Region Property Coordinator to join our busy Regional team based out of Blenheim.
- Unique Industry
- Work with a supportive and fun team
Our new, unified organisation provides a fire and emergency service that delivers for communities, and the firefighters who serve them, now and in the future.
Reporting to the National Property Manager this position would cover south to Kakerengu, North to French Pass, North West to Collingwood and South West to Fox Glacier.
You will be responsible for management of the maintenance of Fire and Emergency leased and owned properties within those areas. You will also be accountable for liaising with external providers and contractors to ensure the effective scheduling and oversight of planned, programmed and emergency maintenance of Fire and Emergency sites. Along with your above average computer literacy, excellent written and oral communication and your attention to detail, the ideal candidate will also have:
- An extensive background from within the construction industry
- A well-developed knowledge of building materials and legislation
- Proven experience working the contractors and contractor management
- Ability to work autonomously to meet the needs of your clients
- Excellent engagement and communication skills
- The ability to maintain consistent standards with a nationally dispersed team
- The ability to collaborate and build positive working relationships with a wide range of people
- Exceptional time management and project planning skills.