Direct Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Latitude Financial Services Auckland City
Latitude Financial Services Auckland City urgently required following position for Direct Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Direct Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Latitude Financial Services Auckland City Jobs Details:
Latitude Financial Services is a leading consumer finance provider in Australia and New Zealand and we're growing every day. This means we're looking for people to join our team. You bring a great attitude and the motivation to succeed and we'll bring the commitment to your success. Join us and discover what you're capable of.
Latitude Financial Services is a leading finance provider across NZ & Australia and is growing steadily with exciting times ahead!
We are looking for driven Direct Sales Consultants who have a passion for delivering outstanding customer experience! This is a fantastic opportunity if you have a passion for sales and a customer centric mindset. You will bring with you a can-do attitude and the motivation to outperform every day!
You will be part of the Direct Sales Team, answering application calls as well as servicing our existing customer base on the inbound customer queues. If you are motivated by exceeding your set targets while helping others and have a passion for placing our customers first then this is a great opportunity for you.
At Latitude, we believe that customer service is more than just answering the phone. We directly impact business goals through the experience we deliver and we want to be role models for our customers.
Your responsibilities and goals
- Taking new or existing customers through applications via the Outbound / Inbound / Online Channels
- Following up with customers throughout their loan process, ensuring regular updates are given to maintain an elevated level of customer experience and engagement
- Participating in campaign calls alerting customers to promotional offers
- Providing customers with up-selling and cross sell options with our insurance products
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty through providing amazing customer experiences on every customer interaction
We are seeking candidates with previous customer service and/or sales experience who really enjoy helping customers and working in a fun and collaborative call centre environment.
Key skills and attributes we are seeking include:
- Motivation to succeed. We are looking for self-starters who are solution focused, able to prioritise and operate with a sense of urgency and ownership to see things through to completion.
- Previous Customer service experience within a call centre / Hospitality environment.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills. Ability to engage with customers over the phone.
- A passion and commitment to providing a superior customer experience every time.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Computer savvy – ability to navigate across multiple systems.
- Organised and with strong time management skills.
- Experience within financial services would be a bonus;
You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side of life!
You talk solutions, not just problems. (But you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong).
You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
You must be available to start on Monday 12th February 2018 with full availability from 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm Saturday and Sunday .
If you have a genuine passion for customer service, motivation to excel in sales, have a strong eye for detail and would like to be part of a leading organisation, then click apply.
What do we offer?
At Latitude, we offer a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, a diverse range of benefits, health and well-being programs and so much more.
We are obsessed by better outcomes every day, not just for our business but also for our people.