Rural Finance Relationship Manager Waikato Jobs Vacancy in Farrow Jamieson
Farrow Jamieson urgently required following position for Rural Finance Relationship Manager Waikato. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Rural Finance Relationship Manager Waikato Jobs Vacancy in Farrow Jamieson Jobs Details:
Here is a great opportunity for a banking professional that can form and grow deep client relationships in the rural sector from a base in Hamilton.
A nationwide New Zealand bank that offers great opportunity and growth potential. They provide better customer experiences and deliver to expectations. Join a top team that's helping the region to grow and prosper!
Take charge of a portfolio of rural clients, service and grow their business using a clearly defined client service plan. Acquire new business using a thorough business development plan. Build and maintain excellent relationships with your clients and their advisers (accountants, consultants, solicitors, etc.).
You'll need to be able to talk their language and be able to connect well across the farm gate. Plus you will be able to work autonomously, reporting into the national manager.
- At least three years experience in a rural finance/banking role, dealing face to face with clients
- Financial analytical skills and the ability to use, communicate and apply this information
- Excellent knowledge of standard credit processes and policy in the banking environment
- Ability to leverage your professional networks and contracts to provide relationship opportunities
- Good understanding of business development tactics and an ability to drive a transaction to completion
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for providing personalised products to farmers, for agriculture and a deep understanding of NZ's agribusiness chains.
This role comes with a generous salary, a car, an excellent range of employee benefits and the opportunity to build a business and your career.
Either Apply Now or for a confidential conversation please call Alex Stones on 03 963 9155.
Please note we are unable to process any application that does not meet the above requirements, and you must have the right to work in New Zealand and hold a current drivers licence.