Centre Manager Coastal Kids Jobs Vacancy in Beststart Educare Auckland City
Beststart Educare Auckland City urgently required following position for Centre Manager Coastal Kids. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Centre Manager Coastal Kids Jobs Vacancy in Beststart Educare Auckland City Jobs Details:
The Centre Manager is responsible for overseeing teaching practice and curriculum along with the day to day running of the Centre, budget and operational management, driving the delivery of quality education and care, and ensuring adherence to compliance standards.
Coastal Kids has a close, collaborative team, committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our children and families. We are looking for a Centre Manager that can genuinely establish strong community connections and has a mindset of continuous improvement.
Located in beautiful Beachland’s, Coastal Kids is in the heart of a small but growing community. This Centre takes pride in our close relationships with the community and celebration of the Centre’s cultural diversity. If this resonates with you and you can demonstrate,
• Enthusiasm, experience and passion for ECE demonstrated by your commitment and practice in delivering high quality education for children
• Experience in leading high performing teams and the ability to foster growth and development
• Excellent knowledge of ECE regulations and the implementation of Te Whariki
• Sound business acumen, professional work ethic and the ability make sound decisions
• Professional, adaptable and open communication style
• Mentoring and coaching skills – able to confidently lead a team with assessment, planning and internal evaluation
• Natural problem solving skills
• Effective communicator – written and verbal and the ability to adapt your communication as required
As a BestStart Centre Manager you will have the support of a Business Manager, Professional Services Manager and a team of other Centre Managers within the region. You will receive subsidised childcare, medical insurance, extra sick days, ongoing professional development and opportunities to grow your career within BestStart.
If this sounds like you apply now! Applicants for this position should have the right to live and work in New Zealand.