Media Test Lead Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone
Vodafone urgently required following position for Media Test Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Media Test Lead Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Jobs Details:
Prepare for a tomorrow that looks nothing like today. At Vodafone we give our customers access to the latest digital innovations every single day and we want you to experience and be part of that journey too. We will prepare you with exposure to some the latest technology, help you design your career plan for the future and provide you with e-learning options to help you get there.
Plan, architect, design, build, test, deliver and run efficient and effective customer focused IT solutions, is all in a day’s work for our Technology team. With the customer at the heart of everything we do, and through the use of Agile methodologies, our Tech team craft complex solutions to simplify our day to day lives. They ensure we are ready internally, and drive the strategy for Technology, architecture, security and innovation for businesses locally and globally.
Vodafone is looking for an experienced Test Lead to be responsible for the delivery of all testing services for a wide range of IT Projects across a number of portfolios, initially focusing on Media products.
What will I be Doing?
• Lead the execution of test deliverables on the Media platforms and systems prior to deployment into production environments.
• Run a multi-skilled team to undertake the analysis, design, scripting and execution of new and existing test cases, and the creation, management and retesting of defects and associated regression testing.
• Represent testing in project kick-off meetings and provide estimates during feasibility studies and throughout the project lifecycle.
• Work closely with the Test Managers to provide management updates, process improvement suggestions and test environment requirements.
• Identify tester training requirements and provide coaching and mentoring to more junior members of the team where required.
What will I Bring?
• It is needed that you have practical experience in test case analysis and design, test execution and defect management as well as test reporting and estimation.
• You will bring the ability to work across a range of telco based applications, and ideally some proven experience in device testing, particularly in mobile and set up box.
• Effective communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal) at all levels with both a technical and non-technical audience, and ability to relay complex information into simple terms.
• Strong experience of running virtual test teams to meet project deliverables and produce complex, detailed and accurate reports and metrics.
• You will have excellent stakeholder management and will be seen as someone who is a trusted advisor who can coach and mentor less experienced team members to succeed.
As part of the application process, should you be successful in being shortlisted for this position you may be required to complete an online digital interview.
Due to the permanent nature of this role we can only accept applications from NZ Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
With Vodafone, your unique talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you’ll enjoy an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of exceptional people while you’re growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.
So if you think you've got what it takes to achieve great things in a dynamic, fast-moving and customer-focused industry then we want to hear from you!
The future is exciting… Ready?