Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Paroa Food Mart Greymouth
Paroa Food Mart Greymouth urgently required following position for Store Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Paroa Food Mart Greymouth Jobs Details:
We are looking for Store Manager for our well settled Business in Greymouth. Person who is self motivated, who can go few extra miles for the growth of the business.
This position requires a Qualified Manager with appropriate New Zealand Diploma in Business or Management qualification and at least one-year experience.Also, experience of New Zealand Post will be required.
Core Responsibilities- Ensure the overall business meets profit targets and operates smoothly
- Look for opportunities to improve procedures, and make improvements to purchasing and marketing policies
- Introduce new products which are on demand and get rid of old stock
- Ensure that the service standards are on the highest level and constantly improve them
- Promoting and advertising the store’s goods and services
- Maintain security controls cash, keys, alarms and stock
Stock and Financial responsibilities- Setting prices for goods ensuring high profit
- Develop and maintain a professional and cooperative relationship with suppliers
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control and pricing,including
- implementing stock control systems, stock tracking, purchasing, stock discounting and clearance;
- budgeting, cash reconciliation, petty cash and banking
- Performing regular bookkeeping
Customer Service- Sell good to customers, advice and recommend products and add on products
- Follow up on customer complaints/comments quickly
- Answer phones quickly and ensure staff does the same
Staff Management- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training-and * motivating employees as well as,conducting appraisals and performance reviews and providing or organizing training and development
- Ensure the business has a sufficient level of staffing and staff rosters are prepared in a timely manner
- Ensure staffs are trained in the correct procedure for running the business.
- Ensure staffs are aware of specials,
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
The role is not limited to above, to define the roll we need someone who can run the business as their own. Ideal candidate shoud have knowledge of GST and PAYE.
Additional Information;- Position will require weekend work- Public holidays and some split shifts(negotiable with right candidate)Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.if its sound like you, than Please Email your CV and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Management: 1 year