Drum Tutor Teacher Jobs Vacancy in Company Christchurch
Company Christchurch urgently required following position for Drum Tutor Teacher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Drum Tutor Teacher Jobs Vacancy in Company Christchurch Jobs Details:
We are on the lookout for a new drum teaching superstar to join us to teach to school aged students & teens one on one, for approximately
5 hours per week.
This position will be based primarily at Redwood, Christchurch. Flexibility is required as additional hours of individual teaching may also be available.
Hours of work are:
Every Saturday, 9:30 am - 3 pm (5 hours of work)
The work will start in 2018 coinciding with the start of the new school term.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Proficiency in drumming & / or percussion, with high capability using the drum kit as an instrument.
- A tertiary qualification in either music or teaching is advantageous, (or Trinity / Rock School / ABRSM grade certificates) however is not a necessity - applicants with a sparkling personality who possess the musical knowledge will also be strongly considered. Current tertiary students studying music or education / teaching are invited to apply.
- Background knowledge in theory with the capability to read rhythmic / drumming notation.
- Prior music teaching experience or experience working with children is advantageous.
- A warm, friendly persona with the ability to relate well to children & parents.
- A rewarding career opportunity in a positive musical environment.
- Extensive training & on-going support
- Career development
- Competitive remuneration
- A friendly, welcoming team to work within
Please apply now if you're interested!