Enterprise Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abbott Laboratories Auckland City
Abbott Laboratories Auckland City urgently required following position for Enterprise Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enterprise Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abbott Laboratories Auckland City Jobs Details:
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world - in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals - that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate Commercial Manager within the Abbott Diagnostics Division.
Reporting to the Enterprise Solutions Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for profitably growing the business and enterprise accounts within the defined territories through the development of high level business relationships, strategies and execution of aligned tactics.
The main aspects of this role include:
- Manage the sales of the Diagnostics ‘total solutions’ to large, complex enterprise-named accounts and net new customer selling to generate profitable and sustainable growth that satisfies customers’ expectations.
- Protect current business, and establish and build key stakeholder relationships inside and outside the laboratory and leverage them in driving new profitable sales in the ‘core lab’.
- Lead an internal cross-functional selling team to execute a strategic account plan for each enterprise customer; coordinate Diagnostics activities across entire network to maximize profitable growth.
- Negotiate for resources, plan and execute activities for the long term and sustainable growth of Abbott Diagnostics, aligned with its corporate strategy.
- Maintain responsibility for overall account management, uncover strategic long-term plans and translate them into a winning solution for Abbott Diagnostics; oversee detailed account planning and sales forecasting; negotiate contracts and all pricing resulting in long-term commitments.
- Oversee post-implementation studies that prove economic ROI in each core lab customer.
- As a leader within Abbott Diagnostics, promote and model behaviours that support the learning system.
In addition to the above, the relevant experience is required:
- Ability to liaise with senior staff to achieve objectives is required
- Demonstrated leadership and team management
- Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and strategic planning skills
- A post-graduate MBA or equivalent will be highly regarded
- Significant successful sales experience in complex, multilevel, multisite selling environments
- Significant experience in Pathology/Diagnostics/Healthcare market
This role will work within a team of very capable and passionate individuals committed to getting the best outcomes for the patients and the customers that we serve.
Abbott provides some fantastic benefits for our employees, these include:
- Reimbursed Flu Vaccination
- Discounted Healthcare
- Discounted Shares program
- Novated Leasing
- Awesome Superannuation Options
- Salary Sacrifice Options
- AND…..Lots, lots more
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit our careers site at www.abbottcareers.com for more information
Abbott is an equal opportunity employer
We ask that recruiters respect our internal recruitment process and PSA panel, and refrain from contacting us, or referring candidates to this role.