Front End Developer Jobs Vacancy in Hudson Auckland City
Hudson Auckland City urgently required following position for Front End Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front End Developer Jobs Vacancy in Hudson Auckland City Jobs Details:
Contract or Permanent basis
Above market pay
Career advancement opportunities
The role of the Front End Developer is to create both practical and user friendly digital applications that not only enhance the functionality, but to provide an exceptional user experience to all end users. There is the potential for this role to be either Contract or Permanent.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining user-facing features.
- Working in collaboration with the Design team and back-end developers to come to a compromise between technical implementation and ideal user experience.
- Maintaining and enhancing where appropriate the StyleGudies used across all brands and business units
- Providing support for website architecture, layout and UX assets/UI elements whilst maintaining and enhancing the brand image
You will have two or more years of experience in Web development within a team environment and have the self-motivation to upskill appropriately. You will additionally possess a Bachelor in either Computer Science or a related degree.
You will also ideally be:
- Very experienced with HTML5, CSS (LESS and SASS) and Java
- Experienced in JQuery, Angular and React JS
- Knowledgeable in mobile application development using React Native or Swift
- Knowledgeable on both IOS and Android tools
- Experienced with UX/UI principles such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Knowledgeable in your understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- Experienced within an Agile environment and familiar with related methodologies
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Mulholland in our Auckland office on +64 9 977 9804.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.