Coordinator Events Jobs Vacancy in University Otago Dunedin
University Otago Dunedin urgently required following position for Coordinator Events. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Events Jobs Vacancy in University Otago Dunedin Jobs Details:
- Working with event owners and Marketing and Communication Services teams to determine event objectives, briefs, and planning documents.
- Organising routine event requirements such as venue bookings, catering, securing and technical resources.
- Producing event documents and programmes.
- Undertaking efficient and effective on-site operational event organisation.
- Gathering post-event feedback and undertaking evaluations.
- Providing professional event administration.
- Suitable professional experience in organising end-to-end delivery of a wide range of events.
- Demonstrated skills in event scheduling design, planning, logistics and delivery.
- A high level of ability with Microsoft Office software and databases.
- Strong organisation, time management skills and customer service orientation.